Hikelite 26 Pine Leaf Green
item # 10004801
- Whether you're a casual or experience hiker, the light and streamlined Hikelite 26-liter daypack combines essential features and quality construction with the impeccable ventilation that AirSpeed has to offer. Its minimalist panel-loading design keeps things clean and uncluttered for simplified use on any trail, and added external storage and compression help keep you organized. Now featuring a wider and taller frame for improved fit. 18 L and 26 L offer a single unisex size. Features:
- AirSpeed SUSPENSION - A tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- MINIMALISTIC DESIGN - Clean, uncluttered designs are easy to use and understand.
- RAINCOVER INCLUDED - Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN - bluesign approved main body and bottom fabrics + GRS-certified 100% recycled main body and bottom fabrics + All DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Traditional panel loader design with convenient zip access to main compartment
- Front fabric shove-it pocket
- Included raincover made with bluesign approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Extra-tall stretch mesh side pockets keep contents secure
- External access zip pocket with key clip keeps small, essential items handy
- Dual upper side compression straps with trekking pole capture and lower compression straps for additional load control
- Dual trekking pole loops
- Internal reservoir sleeve with hose port in backpanel and Osprey Hydraclip for easily hanging a reservoir
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- AirSpeed SUSPENSION - LightWire alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation.
- AirSpeed BACKPANEL - 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit and excellent ventilation.
- HARNESS - Fixed BioStretch harness uses elastic binding to deliver maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement, Spacer mesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle.
- HIPBELT - Removable 25 mm web belt provides extra stability
- Main - bluesignÂ® approved 100% recycled 100D high-tenacity bird eye nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Accent - bluesignÂ® approved 100% recycled 420D nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Weight:1.74 lbs
- Dimensions: 20h x 12.2w x 10.04d in.
- Volume: 26 L
- Load Range: 5-20 lbs.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65