SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Sleeping Bags, Pads, Etc // Sleeping Pads // Sea To Summit UltraLight Mat - Regular (Item #901)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Sea To Summit UltraLight Mat - Regular
Item # 901
- The Ultralight sleeping mas have a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. These mats are ideal when going light and fast is your aim and getting a great nights sleep is essential for the next days adventure. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap. Features:
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Material: 40D rip-stop nylon
- Weight: 12.5 oz/355g
- Dimensions: 72 x 21.5 in
- Packed Dimensions: 3 x 6.5 in
- Includes: Quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Tom - Staff
Cant get much better performance, and its already a great Value
4/5 Avg. Product Rating
It's a cloud. It's a helium balloon. No, it's the Sea To Summit Ultralight Mat! For its weight, packed size, and price, this mat cant be beat. Few mats are under a pound, and this is less than 14 oz., rolling up to about half the size of a Nalgene. Keep in mind, it's a fair weather mat with an insulation R-value of 0.7. If the nights are chilly, you'll need a warmer mat. Either way, the air sack will let you inflate the mat in several full breaths, so you can get it full and relax.