Osprey Atmos AG 65 Pack Venturi Blue - Large/Extra Large
item # 10004001
- For heavyweight weekends or weeklong backpacking trips where comfort and ventilation are paramount, people know to reach for the Atmos AG 65. You'll forget how much you really packed with its AntiGravity suspension, delivering an incredible fit that seamlessly envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets for water bottles, an internal reservoir sleeve for additional hydration opportunity, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, integrated raincover and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Atmos AG 65 is an industry leading contender for backpacking packs. Made with 100% recycled materials. Features:
- FINE-TUNED FIT - Fit-on-the-Fly® harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER - Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
- ENHANCED ORGANIZATION - Large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional organization options
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Main/Accent - bluesign® approved recycled 210D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Bottom - bluesign® approved recycled 500D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Weight: 4.807 lbs.
- Dimensions: 34.65h x 15.35w x 14.17d in.
- Volume: 68 L