Freesole Urethane Formula Shoe Repair - 1 oz
item # 10410
- Freesole ® permanently re-attaches soles to boots and shoes, repairs rands, toe caps and worn soles. Unaffected by desert heat or arctic cold, Freesole dries to a tough, flexible urethane that will not crack. Freesole is also ideal for repairing torn gaiters and under-boot straps.
- Enough with the annoying sole flapping! Use Freesole to reattach and rebuild the soles of your boots and shoes. Durable, flexible, and shock-absorbing, Freesole is made from the same material as most shoe soles, so it can quickly reattach soles, rebuild worn heel and toe areas, and create tough toe caps. Freesole is part of a comprehensive line of Care and Repair products from Gear Aid. With Gear Aid, anyone can be a master of gear repair. Features:
- Offers superior abrasion resistance, adhesion and flexibility
- Rebuild worn heels, reattach delaminating soles and create durable toe caps
- Works on all types of footwear, including boots, athletic shoes, climbing shoes, rollerblades, and more.
- Material: patented urtehane rubber formula
- Weight: 1oz