Sea To Summit Ultra-Sil Stuff Sac- 13L
item # A4545
- The Ultra-Sil Stuff Sack is an ultralight but durable solution using a water-resistant, bluesign® approved Ultra-Sil 30D nylon fabric with Non-PFC DWR finish. Ideal for organizing gear in your pack or bag, these stuff sacks incorporate a reinforced pull handle on the base, a easy to operate drawcord with Capture Cord Lock and are available in several great colors. The slippery fabric and secure grab handle at the base are for effortless sliding in and out of packs. Features:
- Water-resistant, bluesign® APPROVED Ultra-Sil 30D Nylon fabric with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Unique tear-proof drawcord throat with two super-strong Hypalon pull-tabs for easy operation
- Ultralight and super-strong, bluesign® APPROVED Ultra-Sil 30D Cordura® nylon fabric has a 2000mm hydrostatic head
- Double-stitched and reinforced stress points for added strength and durability
- Slippery fabric and secure grab handle at base for effortless sliding in and out of packs
- NON-PFCAll Sea to Summit Dry Bags, Stuff Sacks and Compression Sacks use a durable water repellent finish that is Non-PFC.
- 30D ULTRA-SILAn incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. The 30 denier bluesign Approved nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength. A Non-PFC DWR finish on the outer face helps to shed water.The inside is polyurethane-coated in dry bags, the seams are seam-taped. The hydrostatic head is greater than 2000mm more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments Ultra-Sil dry bags, stuff sacks and compression sacks are intended for.
- Materials:Water-resistant, bluesign® APPROVED Ultra-Sil 30D Nylon fabric with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Weight:1.6 oz | 44 g
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 8.6 x 14.7 in | 21.9 x 21.9 x 37.4 cm
- Best Use:Pack Organization