Terramar 2.0 Thermolator Midweight Performance Thermal Pants - Men's
item # W7541
- The Thermolator® Pant is the ideal piece for all day warmth and comfort while being out in the elements. These versatile thermal long johns feature an ultra-soft, mid-weight fabric utilizing Terramar's features ClimaSense Thermoregulation Technology that automatically adjusts to your body temperature.
It does this by trapping air to maintain warmth when your body starts to cool down. When your aerobic activity increases and your skin temperature rises, the fabric allows moisture vapor to escape to maintain comfort.
Whether skiing, mountaineering, biking, snowshoeing, winter running or just enjoying the outdoors during the winter, Thermolator is functional performance at its best! The Thermolator® Pant goes perfectly with the Mens Thermolator® Crew and other pieces from the Thermolator® collection. 'Features/Technology:
- Ultra-soft brushed fabric surface traps air to maintain warmth
- UPF rating 25+ and mid-weight warmth
- Flatlock seams and 4-way stretch and gusseted panels for ease of movement
- Odor locking technology inhibits the growth of bacteria that causes odor.
- 28.25" inseam, ankle-length fit
- Climasense fiber fusion is designed to regulate your optimal temperature
- Thermoregulation technology provides comfort through a wide range of temperatures
- UPF rated for sun protection
- Odor Control neutralizes sweat and odor
- 4-Way Stretch moves naturally with your body in all activities
- Black: 86% Waterless Dye Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Dark Loden: 86% Recycled Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold. Dark Colors Separately.
- Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron/Steam or Dry Clean.
- No Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets.