SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Cycle // Apparel // Cycling Tops // Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Arm Warmer (Item #14372002)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Arm Warmer
Item # 14372002
- Arm warmers are likely the most essential cool weather cycling accessory, and for much of year you wont leave home without them either on or in your pockets. Our latest warmers feature a new, softer Thermal fleece fabric with improved stretch, which makes both fit and comfort exceptional. But our PI Dry technology is what really sets these warmers apart, offering permanent water-shedding performance for more warmth in damp conditions. A BioViz logo near the elbow adds reflectivity in low-light conditions. Features:
- Thermal fleece fabric with water-shedding PI Dry™ technology for all-weather performance
- Anatomic left and right specific fit
- Plush wide elastic binding with silicone gripper for a stay-up fit
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Unisex sizing
- Fabric: 56% recycled nylon, 30% polyester, 14% LYCRA elastane, Imported
- Care: USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave `surfactants` behind on a fabric`s fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have `Clear` or `Free` in their names. Don`t pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a `Gentle` cycle. Close all zippers, attach `hook and loop` closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a `Hot` setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review