SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Sleeping Bags, Pads, Etc // Sleeping Pads // UltraLight Mat - Large (Item #902)
|Now Viewing: Default|
UltraLight Mat - Large
Item # 902
- The Ultralight sleeping mas have a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. These mats are ideal when going light and fast is your aim and getting a great nights sleep is essential for the next days adventure. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap. Features:
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Material: 40D rip-stop nylon
- Weight: 16 oz/455g
- Dimensions: 78 x 25 in
- Packed Dimensions: 3 X 8 in
- Includes: Quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review