Home // Camp // Hydration // Water Treatment // Sawyer MicroSqueeze Water Filter (Item #SP2129)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Sawyer MicroSqueeze Water Filter
Item # SP2129
- Enjoy clean and safe drinking water wherever you roam with the ultra-compact, lightweight, reusable Sawyer Micro Squeeze Water Filtration System from backcountry adventures to everyday office work and from domestic and international travel to emergency prepping. With a total field weight of 2 ounces, this tiny filter fits in the palm of your hand. While small in size, the powerful Micro Squeeze removes 99.99999% of bacteria (salmonella, cholera and E. coli), 99.9999% of protozoa (cryptosporidium and giardia), and 100% of microsplastics exceeding EPA recommendations for removal rates. Attach the Micro Squeeze to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from your water source, connect it to your hydration pack tubing, or screw it onto standard disposable bottles (28mm thread). Made of a strong, softer material, the included 32-ounce (1-liter) Squeeze Pouch is half the weight of the standard 32-ounce Sawyer Squeeze Pouch and features a redesigned gusset for easy filling and stability. The Sawyer Micro Squeeze is rated up to 100,000 gallons. It comes with a 32-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, drinking straw, cleaning coupling, spare gasket, and cleaning plunger. Features:
- It attaches to the included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles; hydration packs (Including the Evernew Water Carries), or use the straw to drink directly from your water source.
- Removes 7 log (99.99999%) of all bacteria (like salmonella) as well as other harmful bacteria which causes cholera, and E. coli, and 6 log (99.9999%) of all protozoa such as giardia and cryptosporidium.
- Filters up to 100,000 gallons of water
- Filter Material: Hollow fiber membrane
- Weight: 2 oz
- Longevity: up to 100,000 gallons
- Volume: includes 32 oz pouch
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoa, and Cysts, including E. Coli, Giardia, vibrio cholerea, salmonella typhi and microplastics
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review