Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip Women's Seasonal
item # 25618-CORE
- This Alpine Shop favorite is a sweater and a jacket in one. A must-have when the weather gets cooler, the Better Sweater includes a supple fleece inside and a sweater knit face that reists piling. With raglan sleeves, zippered fleece pockets to keep your hands warm, and a feminine silhouette, you`ll wonder what you ever did without it.
- **See other Better Sweater listing for more colors Features:
- Made of warm, polyester knitted cross-dye fleece
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Hip length
- One last thing, don`t put this sweet jacket in the dryer! You can try drying it inside out but lying flat to dry is the best way to avoid pilling and therefore keep your jacket lookng fresh and fine for many, many years to come!
- Fabric: 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. | Trim: 5-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot.
- Weight: 13.8 oz
- Length: Hip length
- Fit: Slim fit