SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
|Now Viewing: Default|
Pearl Izumi AmFIB Lobster Gel Glove - Unisex
Item # 14342006
- The iconic PEARL iZUMi Lobster Glove is the go-to glove when warmth is your biggest priority. This innovative lobster split finger glove is designed to provide the warmth of a mitten with enough dexterity to confidently operate shifters and brake levers. This glove uses 170g Primaloft Gold insulation w/Crosscore technology for incredible warmth with minimal bulk. The main body fabric provides wind protection with easy articulation and an Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm makes the glove as grippy as it is durable. A 3D shaped gel pad provides bar comfort without causing unnecessary bulk, and despite plentiful insulation, is still touch-screen compatible. Features:
- 170g Primaloft Gold w/Crosscore technology insulation is made from 35% post-consumer recycled polyester and incorporates Aerogel particles for maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- New AmFIB-specific 3D shaped gel palm pad reduces bulk and improves grip comfort
- AmFIB Softshell main body fabric protects from wind and water
- Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm for durability and great grip
- Touch screen compatible index finger and thumbs
- Fabric: 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane Palm: 79% polyester, 21% polyurethane Lining: 100% polyester Made in Vietnam
- Care: USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave `surfactants` behind on a fabric`s fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have `Clear` or `Free` in their names. Don`t pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a `Gentle` cycle. Close all zippers, attach `hook and loop` closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a `Hot` setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review