Home // Camp // Lamps, Safety, and Hygiene // First Aid and Safety // First Aid // Pocket Doctor - 3rd Edition (Item #0898866148)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Pocket Doctor - 3rd Edition
Item # 0898866148
- The Pocket Doctor provides travelers with all the information they need to prepare for a trip, to stay healthy while traveling and to care for health problems that may arise during the journey. In this pocket-sized companion, Dr. Bezruchka covers a tremendous number of topics. Features:
- New information about emerging diseases such as hantavirus, plus details on light and melatonin treatments for jet lag
- Previous editions have sold 80,000 copies
- Author is an emergency physician
- Chapters include: before you go, finding medical help abroad, general health advice (discussing food, water, hygiene, special environments and more), common illnesses, less common illnesses and problems, life threatening emergencies and the returning traveler. With online resources and advice on the latest viruses and travel hazards, this is your passport to healthy traveling.
- Author: Stephen Bezruchka, M.D..
- Edition: 3rd edition
- Pages: 128 pages
- ISBN: 978-0-89886-614-8
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review