SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Travel // Books, Guides, and Maps // Hoosier National Forest Trail Map (Item #770)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Hoosier National Forest Trail Map
Item # 770
- Coverage: Includes Patoka Lake State Reservoir, Harrison Crawford State Forest, Ohio River, Yellowbank State Wildlife Management Area, Brown County State Park, Martin State Forest, insets of Two Lakes and German Ridge
- Towns include Tell City, Bloomington, Mitchell, Paoli, Orleans, and French Lick
- Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit
- Dimensions:Approximately 4 1/4inches x 9 1/4inches folded; 26inches x 38inches fully opened
- Scale: 1:70, 000
- Revision Date: 2008
- More than just a map, National Geographic Trails Illustrated topographic maps are designed to take you into the wilderness and back. Printed on tear-resistant, waterproof material, this map can go anywhere you do. Each map is based on exact reproductions of USGS topographic map information, updated, customized, and enhanced to meet the unique features of each area. The maps include valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, and much more. With a new color palette and stunning shaded relief, backcountry navigation has never been easier.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review