Tecnica Cochise 110 Dyn GW Boot
item # 101R05G0062
regular price: $660.00 sale price: $549.95 (16.7% OFF)
- The Tecnica Cochise 110 DYN Alpine Touring Ski Boots get a boost this season from a complete redesign aimed at making the boot better on the uphill as well as the down. Weighing in at 1750 grams in a 26.5 and boasting a new T-Ride Hiking System walk mode with improved range of motion and a lock for downhill mode, the Cochise 110 DYN becomes a huge contender in the do-it-all hybrid class. If you're intent on getting that single boot that gives you the rare combination of solid downhill performance and a reliable touring option, take a close look at the Cochise 110 DYN. Features:
- 99 mm Performance average fit for people with normal width and volume feet.
- C.A.S. Shell The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that matches the foot shape. This allows for a better out-of-the-box fit. Dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot.
- 110 A stiff flex for advanced skiers who require quick rebound and ski response.
- Performance C.A.S. Liner With Celliant, Floating Tongue and fiberglass collar
- Cuff Polypropylene with co-injected carbon back spine
- Shell C.A.S. Polyurethane with Quick Instep
- T-Ride Hiking System Improved walk mode lever and function with locking screw for ski mode
- 4 Light Alloy Buckles
- Double Hiking Hook Top two buckles feature a special hook for walking/skinning
- Power Strap
- 45 mm Velcro Strap
- GripWalk Soles If using an alpine binding, please make sure your binding is Gripwalk compatible - if in doubt, ask a certified technician.
- Dynafit Certified Tech Fittings
- Last: 99 mm
- Flex: 110
- Liner Type: Performance C.A.S. Liner
- Strap: 45 mm Velcro Strap
- Shell Material: C.A.S. Polyurethane with Quick Instep
- Cuff Material: Polypropylene with co-injected carbon back spine