Home // Snowsports // Ski Boots // h Sport EHV 120 Boot - Black (Item #10196510100)
|Now Viewing: Default|
h Sport EHV 120 Boot - Black
$599.95 (17% off)
Item # 10196510100
- If Sasquatch could ski, hed be tearing it up in the Tecnica Mach Sport EHV 120 Ski Boots. They provide all the precision and response needed to rip big mountain terrain, along with an extra high volume fit designed to give wide feet a welcome break. If that aint enough, they also pack a grindable C.A.S. bootboard and easily modifiable shells that any bootfitter worth their salt can adapt to the shape of your foot. High performance never felt so good. Features:
- C.A.S. Shell The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that matches the foot shape. This allows for a better out-of-the-box fit. Dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making it easier for a bootfitter to modify the shell to fit your foot.
- Double Canting Screwed
- 12° Forward Lean
- 45mm Power Strap
- C.A.S. Boot Board The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- Last: 103 mm A wide last designed for out-of-the-box all-day comfort, especially for those with wider feet.
- Flex: 120 A stiff flex for expert or heavier skiers who require quick rebound and ski response. Buckles:
- 4 Aluminum Micro-Adjustable Buckles
- Easy Adjust Top Cuff Ratchet
- Lift Lock Buckles The lift lock system makes your life easier by automatically keeping the buckles open while you step in and out of the boots.
- Liner: Extra High Volume Sport N.F.S. Liner The EHV liner uses thinner walls to leave more space for your foot. Soles:
- ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
- GripWalk Soles Available SeparatelyShell:
- Shell C.A.S. Polyurethane
- Cuff Polyolefine
- Double Quick Instep Utilizes a large, softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review