SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Cycle // Hybrid Bikes // Specialized Roll Sport Bike - Black/Graphite/Black (Item #96119-60)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Specialized Roll Sport Bike - Black/Graphite/Black
Item # 96119-60
- They say that every journey begins with a single step, but when that journey is related to exercise, that first step can sure be a doozy. It can be life-changing, however, and theres no better machine to take the plunge with than with the Roll. The Roll Sport has everything you need to help achieve your goals, like a wide range of Shimano gears, a comfortable, upright geometry, wide and grippy 650b tires, hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and a whole host of other components that are built to withstand years of riding. You dont have to sacrificeyou just need the Roll Sport. Features:
- The Roll is made from our A1 Premium Aluminum, and it features our Ground Control Positioning that makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped. This Roll also comes ready with rack/fender mount, making it easy to carry extra weight.
- Wide diameter, 650b x 2.3 in Nimbus II Sport tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads.
- Equipped with a Body Geometry The Cup saddle, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you ridel. It delivers on these expectations by cupping your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
- ***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- Brakes: Mechanical disc brake, 160mm
- Tires: Nimbus II Sport, 650b x 2.3 in
- Saddle: Body Geometry The Cup, 6-degree rise, steel rails, 245mm
- Derailleurs: Front - Shimano Tourney, top-swing, 31.8mm band clamp, Rear - Shimano Altus, 7-/8-speed
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney, TY501
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Cassette: Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t
- Handlebars: Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm
- Pedals: Specialized City, platform
- Hubs: Front - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h, Rear - Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 7-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review