Specialized Crossroads 1.0 ST Bike - Plum Purple/Chrome
item # 92120-93
- The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier youwhether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry with a step-through design that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop, a simple-to-shift 1x drivetrain, and reflective elements that increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find Nimbus II Sport Reflect tires that not only deliver plenty of traction, but also increase comfort. Meanwhile, a Shimano 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease. Features:
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a steel fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles. An upright geometry paired with a step-through design ultimately makes it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- ***Per an agreement with Specialized, this product must be picked up in the Kirkwood, Mo location. Please call 1-888-347-2879 with questions!***
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts
- Brakes: V-brake linear pull
- Stem: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Tires: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm
- Saddle: Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel
- Derailleurs: Rear - Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- Crankset: Alloy, 3-piece
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Cassette: Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t
- Handlebars: Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm
- Pedals: Specialized City, platform