SMITH Reason OTG Goggle
item # M007721LZ99C5
- Built to be worn comfortably over your eye glasses, the Smith Reason OTG Goggles feature a floating foam membrane that eliminates eyeglass temple pressure. But heck, even if you don't need them to fit over glasses, these bad boys boast Smith's carbonic-X spherical lens for the highest level of optical clarity, plus they have an anti-slip silicone-backed strap to ensure they stay put whether you're wearing 'em over a helmet or hat. Features:
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Smith Helmet Integration Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance.
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Materials: Frame:
- Large Fit
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Fit Ð Fits over glasses if necessary.
- Smith ODS Compatible Ð Compatible with Smith`s optical docking system (ODS) prescription lens insert. Lens:
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lenses Ð Spherical Lenses are built on a base curve in both the X and Y axis. Smith`s spherical lenses are offered exclusively in carbonic-x material for optimum impact and scratch resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast, along with TLT optics and a base 6x4 toric shape. This pioneering shape provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and increased volume improving fog performance.
- Fog-X Anti-Fog Inner Lens Ð A hydrophilic, micro-etched surface that absorbs moisture and disperses it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging. Because it is physically carved into the lens, it can`t be wiped away like other anti-fog coatings. Strap:
- No-slip Silicone Backed Strap
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment System Ð Lets you find the right fit fast. Face Foam:
- 2 Layer DriWix Face Foam Ð Wicks moisture for a fog-free fit.
- Floating Foam Membrane Eliminates Eyeglass Temple Pressure