Smith Holt Helmet - Matte Black
item # H16-HLMB
- A quiver of one. The Holt helmet serves up all-season certification, so you can reach for one helmet to cover you from terrain park to skate park or backcountry kicker. Smith's bombshell construction means it holds up to the hard knocks of living the life. Plenty of vents keep the air flowing and your goggles fog-free. Add the audio of your choice for inspired sessions, or pull the ear pads for room to breathe during the summer season. Features:
- Airflow Climate Control Strategically placed vents give you easy climate control in all conditions. Vent placement maximizes airflow and heat exhaustion in warm temperatures while minimizing undesired cold air drafts.
- 14 Vents
- Removable Bombshell Earpads Smith earpads, with their inner surface of technical materials, provide a comfortable seal from the wind and weather on even the stormiest days. For a warm spring day, remove the earpads entirely to reduce weight and maximize cooling. All earpads are fully removable and machine washable.
- Removable Goggle Lock
- *****Please note that this item is not returnable. For the safety of our customers: Life-protecting and/or weight-bearing equipment (such as ropes, carabiners, harnesses, and helmets) cannot be returned or exchanged.*****
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Construction: Bombshell Construction Ð Bombshell construction uses an injection molded ABS shell to withstand high impacts with unparalleled durability and dent resistance.
- Fit System: Convertible Pad Kit Included for All-Season Use
- Ventilation: AirEvac Ventilation Ð AirEvac drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner.
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 Class B, CPSC CE EN 1078