SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Tents // Backpacking Tents // Sea To Summit Telos TR3 Tent (Item #ATS2040-01180505)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Sea To Summit Telos TR3 Tent
Item # ATS2040-01180505
- The Telos™ three-person freestanding tent will radically change your perception of what an ultralight backpacking tent can be. Sea to Summits engineers made it their mission to design a tent that is easy to set up and filled with clever functional features. Mission accomplished. However there are three additional reasons why leading gear testers have picked the Telos as the new gold standard for tents: space, ventilation and versatility. Features:
- Tension Ridge™ raises the tents shape upwards for more usable head-and-shoulder space and creates truly higher doors for easier entry and more vestibule storage.
- Color-coded ultra-strong lightweight DAC NSL two-hub poleset and quick connect pole feet make for easy setup.
- Made for longevity and superior waterproof performance by using premium materials including DAC poles, YKK zippers, 7-series aluminum hardware and seam-taped PeU-coated rainfly.
- Hangout Mode™ converts rainfly into semi-open shelter. Requires a pair of trekking poles or Hangout Mode Pole Set.
- FairShare™ storage system: tent packs into 3 stuff sacks to split the load. After set-up, stuff sacks transform into gear storage pockets.
- Lightbar™: add a headlamp and secure the tent pole storage sack to the apex of the tent for soft even illumination.
- Rainfly can be set up first for a dry setup and takedown.
- Includes 8 Ground Control Light Tent Pegs and 4 removable Ground Control Guy Lines with custom attachment toggles.
- The 6 in deep 20D nylon tub floor is rated to 2500mm hydrostatic head light, waterproof and durable.
- Ultra-lightweight 15D polyester mesh inner for maximum ventilation. Its dark grey color provides excellent visibility.
- Silicone / Polyether Polyurethane-coated 15D nylon rainfly fabric provides long-lasting waterproof performance.
- The poles of the Tension Ridge™ are swept upwards not angled downwards as is common in tents. This raises the tents shape, providing significantly more livable space.
- Apex Vent™ - at the highest point of the tent, this oversized vent efficiently expels warm air to prevent condensation and can be easily zipped shut from inside the tent.
- Baseline Vents allow you to control airflow and effectively manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions without letting the rain in.
- Quick Connect Foot is a beautifully designed, machined aluminum clip that attaches the pole and the inner foot with ease and is stronger than plastic buckles that can break.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Sea to Summit footprint - sold separately.
- Fly Material: 15-denier ripstop nylon
- Tent Material: 15-denier polyester mesh
- Pole Material: Aluminum DAC TH72M
- Floor Material: 20-denier ripstop nylon
- Weight (packed): 4 lbs. 10.7 oz.
- Weight (Unpacked): 4 lbs. 3.8 oz
- Dimensions: 90.5 x 71 x 58 in.
- Peak Height: 52.5 in
- Packed Dimensions: 6 x 19.3 in.
- Sleeps: 3 Person
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review