SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Skis // Salomon QST 106 Ski (Item #L40853900)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Salomon QST 106 Ski
$749.99 (17% off)
Item # L40853900
- One of the best-selling and best-love freeride skis of the past few years, the Salomon QST 106 Skis get a thorough revamp for 2020. Sidecut has been changed for easier and quicker turn initiation and Powerframe Ti (Titanal) has been added for stability and power, along with a cork insert in the tip to reduce vibration. With a slightly stiffer overall flex, the QST 106 is a chargier version of the ski that took the freeride world by the horns three seasons ago and will appeal to stronger and faster skiers who want a quiver-of-one freeride tool. Features:
- All Terrain Rocker 25% Tip Rocker / 58% Camber / 17% Tail Rocker
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Carbon Powered C/FX Carbon Flax Weave C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properti
- Powerframe Ti An edge-to-edge Titanal insert underfoot, running throughout the ski for maximum power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Pulse Pad A layer of rubber that runs along the edges and in skis critical zones for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls A laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls gives extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Total Edge Reinforcement A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip and shock resistance.
- TPU Glossy Topsheet
- Tail Protector
- Binding Compatibility
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: All-Mountain, Big Mountain Tip/Waist/Tail Widths:
- 167 - 137 mm, 106 mm, 123 mm
- 174 - 138 mm, 106 mm, 124 mm
- 181 - 139 mm, 106 mm, 125 mm
- Tail Profile: Partial Twin Tip Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length:
- 167 - 17 m
- 174 - 18 m
- 181 - 20 m
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base
- Edges: Total Edge Reinforcement
- Core: Light Poplar Full Woodcore
- Laminates: Carbon, Flax, Metal
- Sidewalls: Full Sandwich Sidewalls
- Skill Range: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review