SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Salomon Craft Snowboard (Item #L41507300)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Salomon Craft Snowboard
Item # L41507300
- The Salomon Craft Snowboard is your confirmed ticket to freeride happiness, from pow days to railing groomers to launching big hits in the park. This deck can easily stake a claim as Salomons most capable all rounder, a former winner of Transworlds Bang for the Buck award, and a perennial best-seller every season. Hone your craft with one of the most versatile boards in the game. Features:
- True Twin Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- EQ Rad Sidecut Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Aspen Strong Core CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Popster Popsters shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Royal Cork Rails Protect the planet and your edges with this eco version of Royal Rubber Rails. All the impact and chatter absorption you need while standing up for Mother Nature.
- Sintered Base An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Medium Stone Finish A medium structure finish that improves base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Rock Out Camber
- Flex: 3 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Shape: True Twin
- Core: Aspen Strong Core, Popster
- Laminates: Biaxial Medium Density Fiberglass
- Sidewalls: Royal Cork Rails
- Base: Sintered Base
- Edges: Freestyle Edge Bevel
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review