Ride Warpig Snowboard
item # R210200701
- One of the hottest freeride boards of the last decade continues to wallow in its success, but it hasn`t grown complacent. With a new Slim Walls™ construction, the Ride Warpig Snowboard gets stronger AND lighter, setting the stage for yet another epic winter. This board was designed to slaughter big mountain lines like a boss, but has found a surprising amount of success in freestyle venues as well. For the all-mountain warrior who takes the challenge of speed and air personally, there isn`t a better choice than the Warpig. Features:
- Tapered Directional Rocker Ð A directional shape built with true rocker throughout the tip and tail.
- Medium Response
- Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut Ð A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- Performance™ Core Ð High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Carbon Array 3™ Ð This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Double Impact Plates Ð Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most
- Slim Walls® Ð A 3D composite structure positioned over Slimewall¨ material reduces weight, dampens the ride, and results in superior energy transfer
- Sintered, Stone Ground Race Base Ð High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Cleave Edge™ Ð Nearly 50% more steel means improved durability. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain, Freeride
- Rocker Type: Tapered Directional Rocker
- Flex: Medium Respons
- Shape: Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut
- Core: Performance™ Core
- Laminates: Carbon Array 3™, Double Impact Plates
- Sidewalls: Slim Walls®
- Base: Sintered, Stone Ground Race Base
- Edges: Cleave Edge™
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 inserts