Platypus Platy Quickdraw - Filter Only
item # 11458
- Like the QuickDraw System but without the reservoir, the easy-to-use QuickDraw Microfilter will revolutionize your adventure filtration system. With its inside/outside (I/O) dual-thread design, the QuickDraw filter cartridge securely adapts to smartwater¨ bottles, most Platy bottles and reservoirs and many common soda/water bottles allowing you to develop your ideal personalized kit. Weighing just 2.2 oz (63 g) and filtering up to 3L per minute, the QuickDraw allows quick and easy access to clean water during ultralight missions and any other adventure. You can either shake-to-clean the hollow fiber filter or perform a tool-free backflush to ensure the fast flow rates will stick around for the duration of your trips. Design elements like the attached clean side cap and grippy-but-not-sticky filter housing eliminate frustrations like leaking water in the pack, lost small parts, and dirt-caked gear so you can confidently go out and explore the wilderness. Features:
- Ultralight & Compact - The filter weighs just 2.2 oz (63 g) and packs small for easy access anywhere on or in your packing system.
- Build Your Own System - The I/O dual-thread design allows the filter cartridge to natively attach to the QuickDraw Reservoir, smartwater® bottles, the Platy Hoser, most Platy bottles and certain common 28mm PET soda/water bottles.
- Ultrafast Flow Rates - Hollow fiber cartridge filters up to 3L per minute with normal squeeze pressure.
- Easy, Effective Cleaning - Shake-to-clean or tool-free backflush methods make for quick and easy cleaning of the filter, so you can have fast filtration for your entire trip.
- Thoughtfully Rugged Design - Attached clean side cap flips open and creates a secure seal when closed, while the soft-touch filter housing is grippy even when wet and wonÕt pick up dirt from the ground.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage - Hundreds of tiny hollow fibers enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Effective - Each microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa*.
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Removes: Each microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, this includes Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Salmonella, and Cholera
- Cartridge Life: 1,000 liters
- Flow: 3 Liters per min