SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Men's // Jackets // Casual // Pearl Izumi Quest Barrier Conv Jacket - Men`s (Item #11132009)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Pearl Izumi Quest Barrier Conv Jacket - Men`s
Item # 11132009
- The most popular jacket, this highly versatile piece provides warmth and wind protection, and converts quickly and easily from a jacket to a vest to help you adapt comfortably to changing conditions. Zip on-and-off sleeves stash easily in the zippered back pocket for quick retrieval. Plus, a durable water-repellent finish sheds light rain to keep you dry in an emergency. The relaxed fit helps this mens convertible cycling jacket layer easily over whatever youre wearing. Features:
- Sleeves zip on-or-off quickly, to convert between and jacket and vest
- Lightweight and breathable rip-stop Barrier fabric, made with 100% recycled material
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment sheds light precipitation paired with rear upper mesh panel for ventilation
- Two-way zipper allows ventilation from top or bottom
- Dual side hem cord locks to adjust fit at waist and rear zipper pocket for storing sleeves or essential
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Care: USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave `surfactants` behind on a fabric`s fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have `Clear` or `Free` in their names. Don`t pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a `Gentle` cycle. Close all zippers, attach `hook and loop` closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a `Hot` setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review