SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Men's // Jackets // 3 Jackets in 1 // Patagonia Tres 3-in-1 Parka - Men`s (Item #28388)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Patagonia Tres 3-in-1 Parka - Men`s
Item # 28388
- When a midwinter noreaster rolls into town, meet it at the station in the ready-for-anything Tres 3-in-1 Parka. You can wear the shell alone in the rain; add the zip-out jacket for cold, wet weather; or hit the streets in just the liner when the skies clear. The durable 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a waterproof/breathable barrier that adds mountaineering-level storm protection. The inside lining wicks moisture, dries quickly and glides smoothly over layers. Shell details include an internally adjustable, removable hood; a two-way front zipper protected by an external storm flap; a stand-up collar and a microfleece-lined chin flap. The zip-out jacket attaches to the shell via the front zipper and snapped loops at the cuffs and neck. Horizontal quilting and Recycled Down (700-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) warm the coldest city nights. Shell pocketing includes zippered handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket; the zip-out jacket has handwarmers and an internal chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop. Shell is lower-hip length; zip-out jacket is hip length. Its also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Features:
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell: 5.5-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Zip-out shell: 1.4-oz (lining: 1.3-oz) 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell: full-zip with two-way, waterproof, polyurethane-coated center-front zipper; zip-through microfleece-lined collar and chin flap; glued external storm flap secures with hidden snap closures; adjustable and removable hood; glued, drop-in handwarmer pockets with zippers and magnetic snap-flap closures; two security chest pockets; glued, adjustable cuffs with snap closures; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out shell: full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; horizontal quilting; handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece secure with zippers; left-chest security pocket holds a passport; zippered interior left-chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; hem adjusts with hidden cords routed inside hand pockets
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fabric: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.5-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. | Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. | Zip-out shell: 1.4-oz (lining: 1.3-oz) 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Length: thigh length
- Fit: Regular
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review