Patagonia Silent Down Long Parka - Women's
item # 27945
- The all-new Patagonia Silent Down Long Parka for women is an unbelievably warm, windproof piece with that broken-in sleeping bag feel. Its 70% recycled shell features mechanical stretch for unrestricted movement and a durable water repellent finish to ward off snow or rain while 700-fill power recycled down wraps you in compressible warmth. This long insulated jacket has a two-way center-front zipper with an insulated storm flap and stretchy inner sleeve cuffs to lock in warmth and seal out wind. The fixed hood is adjustable and insulated and features a snap-up high collar for cozy sleeping bag-like comfort. Two snap pockets provide a nice place for cold hands while the interior security pocket safely stashes a wallet or phone for easy access. Light in weight but heavy in warmth, the Patagonia Silent Down Long Parka is ready to take winter head-on. Features:
- 100% Polyester (70% recycled) Taffeta with Mechanical Stretch and DWR Finish - Durable and slightly stretchy with mild protection from snow or rain.
- 700-fill 100% Recycled Down Insulation - Duck and goose down reclaimed from leftover down products, provides premium warmth.
- Fixed Insulated Hood - Features a high insulated collar for added warmth and shelter from the cold.
- Two Snap Closure Hand Pockets - Big and roomy with a fleece backing for added warmth.
- Stretch Inner Cuff - Adds another layer of protection preventing chilly winds from coming up sleeves.
- Interior Zippered Security Pocket - Safe and secure place to stash keys or wallet.
- Two-Way Center Front Zipper - Easily unzip the bottom for more mobility or zip it up for a full wrap of premium warmth.
- Long Length - Bottom hem falls just below the knee so depending on your height it could be knee length or ankle or somewhere in between.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester (70% recycled) Taffeta with Mechanical Stretch and DWR Finish
- Insulation: 700-fill 100% Recycled Down Insulation
- Length: Knee length
- Fit: Standard