Patagonia Quandary Pants - Men's
item # 55181
- Light and technical, our movement-oriented Quandary Pants are made of a strong, lightweight and quick-drying 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture. The curved waistband follows the contours of your hips for a personalized fit, while a gusseted crotch and articulation in the knees allow a full range of motion. They have front handwarmer pockets (the right with a coin pocket), two rear pockets and a right-thigh pocket with a security zipper so you know exactly where you put your keys. Details include wide, reinforced belt loops, zip fly with metal web-button closure and 50+ UPF sun protection. Features:
- Made of stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Fabric: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Weight: 284 g (10 oz)
- Length: Available in three inseams: 30 in , 32 in. and 34 in.
- Fit: Slim