Osprey Tempest Jr Jasper Green - Girl's
item # 10003121
- At home hiking, biking and more, the Tempest Jr. is designed for girls aged 4-12 years old. Featuring comfortable and breathable AirScape® suspension and a seamless harness-to-hipbelt wrap that flexes with the child's body during the sport of their choice. Constructed with durable, lightweight fabric; easy-to-reach hipbelt pockets; an external reservoir sleeve; and loop for a blinky light. Features:
- AirScape® SUSPENSION - An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- LIGHT AND FAST - A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- MULTI-SPORT - From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS - Constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual mesh hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Main - bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent/Bottom - bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15.35h x 9.84w x 6.69d in
- Volume: 671 in3 / 11 L