SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Packs // Backpacking - Weekend Trips // Osprey Tempest 30 Jasper Green Medium/Large - Women`s (Item #10002735)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Osprey Tempest 30 Jasper Green Medium/Large - Women`s
Item # 10002735
- A womens-specific streamlined top-loader, the Tempest 30 was made to support big and small adventures alike. Whether youre out for a light-and-fast overnight or a committing day trip, an injection-molded backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt will move with you over technical terrain. This versatile lightweight pack offers featureslike a reservoir sleeve and trekking pole and ice axe attachment pointsthat truly make it ideal for a multitude of sports. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon. Features:
- AIRSCAPE SUSPENSION - An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- LIGHT AND FAST - A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- MULTI-SPORT - From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS - Constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon
- Top load access to main compartment
- Fixed top lid with external zippered slash pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- *****Please note that this item is not returnable. For the safety of our customers: Life-protecting and/or weight-bearing equipment (such as ropes, carabiners, harnesses, and helmets) cannot be returned or exchanged.*****
- Main - bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent/Bottom - bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Weight: 2.62 lbs.
- Dimensions: 25.98h x 11.02w x 9.84d in
- Volume: 30 L
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review