Osprey Stratos 24 Pack - Tunnel Vision Grey
item # 10003567
- Slimmed down, but just as capable as its larger counterparts, the Stratos 24 is a tough pack with a light and ventilated carry thanks to its AirSpeed suspension system and sustainable materials. Its panel-loading convenience works in tandem with internal organization that makes it perfect for shorter, lightweight day hikes on rough and tumble trails, no matter the weather. Features:
- AIRSPEED® VENTILATION - Injection-molded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
- COMPREHENSIVE FIT - Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
- INCLUDED RAINCOVER - Made with sustainable bluesign approved materials.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Panel loading design with a burly #10 zipper delivering wide access to main compartment
- Zippered mesh pocket with key clip at the top of the pack provides easy access to important items
- Zippered pocket on top of the front panel offers a spot for sunglasses or other delicates
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Main - bluesign® approved 210D recycled honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Accent/Bottom - bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- Weight: 2.776 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23.23h x 13.39w x 9.45d in
- Volume: 1465 in3 / 24 l