Osprey Kyte 66 Siren Grey Extra Small/Small - Women's
item # 10001827
- If you need a pack that can handle scraping through sandstone canyons, scrambling up snow-covered peaks, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, the Kyte 66 can manage all that and more. For extended overnights, the Kyte's close-to-body design and low-profile harness help you move efficiently through challenging environments. It wouldn't be an Osprey without adjustable torso lengths to help you dial in the perfect women's specifiCOLORfit, and an AirScape backpanel to provide ventilation, whether you're working hard or hardly working. The integrated raincover can be deployed at the first sign of precipitation, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry allows you to stash your poles when bushwhacking or scrambling, and a large front panel U-zip into the main compartment means you have easy access to all your gear at once without dumping it on the trail. Made from rugged nylon fabric, the Kyte 66 is dependable and will give you confidence in the backcountry. Features:
- DURABILITY - Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
- MADE FOR WORK - For those heading out for a big day, whether an overnight backpacking trip or drainage-digging trail mission, the Kestrel/Kyte series has everyone covered with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachments, and organization to keep everything where it belongs for easy access.
- FIT TO FUNCTION - The AirScape backpanel offers adjustable torso lengths, while the spacermesh harness and hipbelt comfortably carry heavy loads, and a slim profile doesn't get in the way of the task at hand.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Floating top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Large front panel dual U-zip access to main compartment
- **To meet the requirements of Proposition 65, it is our responsibility to inform you of the following: WARNING This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Main - 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent - 420HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom - 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Weight: 3.75 lbs
- Dimensions: 26.8h x 14.2w x 14.6d in
- Volume: 43906 in3 / 64 L