Kestrel 48 Black L/XL
item # 10004759
- If you need a pack that can handle scraping through sandstone canyons, scrambling up snow-covered peaks, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, the Kestrel can manage all that and more. For light weekends or big days out, the 48-liter Kestrel is a rucksack style pack made to haul heavy gear through challenging environments. Features:
- DURABILITY -Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
- MADE FOR WORK - Made for big days with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachment and easy-access organization.
- RAINCOVER INCLUDED - Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
- AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL - The AirScape backpanel offers updated adjustable torso lengths and features a new injection-molded framesheet for a stable, breathable, close-to-body carry, even when the trail gets technical.
- IIncluded raincover made with bluesign approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Top lid with large, zippered pocket; top panel lash points and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve with Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Front panel shove-it pocket with stretch mesh gussets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual quick release upper side compression straps with axe/trekking pole capture
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice tool loops
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment CARRY INFORMATION:
- LIGHTWIRE SUSPENSION - 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL - Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT - Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Main: bluesignÂ® approved 100% recycled 420D nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Bottom: bluesignÂ® approved 100% recycled 500D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Weight: 4.619 lbs.
- Dimensions: 31.1h x 15.75w x 11.81d in.
- Volume: 2929 in3 / 48 L
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65