Farpoint 55 Muted Space Blue
item # 10003680
- Travel far and light with the Farpoint Family, designed to keep up with fast-moving globetrotters exploring new and exciting places. Despite minimal weights, these full-featured men's packs adopt serious backpacking features from our more technical packslike fine-tunable torso adjustments, load-lifting LightWire frames and breathable harnesses/hipbeltsblended with practical travel functionality. Internal organization has been optimized for travel purposes and rugged compressions straps keep your carry tight and stable whether you're bringing your whole kit along or slimming down for excursions. The Farpoint 55 comes with a fully detachable dayback that gives you ultimate flexibility with your travels. Plus, it meets most domestic carry-on requirements with the main pack overhead and daypack as your personal item for far-flung adventures. Features:
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE - Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
- STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT - The harness stows away for safekeeping while checked and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
- COMFORTABLE FIT - The Farpoint/Fairview Series offers a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure.
- DETACHABLE DAYPACK - Detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization ideal for day trips or carry-on.
- Adjustable torso fit
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression straps
- Padded top and side handles
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
- Internal side panel zippered mesh pocket
- External Gear Attachment loops
- Removable daypack with lockable main compartment
- Daypack features: Mesh side pockets
- Daypack features: Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment
- Domestic Carry On size: Daypack under seat, Chassis overhead
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Atilon framesheet spreads the load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh-covered ridged foam AirScape backpanel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body.
- Lightweight and breathable stowaway reverse spacer mesh harness
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Breathable, stowaway reverse spacer mesh hipbelt
- Main - bluesignÂ® approved 450D recycled twist dobby polyester, PFAS-free DWR
- Accent/Bottom - bluesignÂ® approved 450D recycled twist dobby polyester, PFAS-free DWR
- Weight:4.234 lbs
- Dimensions: 22h x 14w x 9d in.
- Volume: 55 L
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65