Oboz Arete Low - Men's
item # 42401
- Streamlined construction with a no-sew breathable upper and dynamic A3 Chassis delivers active trail performance in a lightweight package with uncompromising fit, support, and protection. Features:
- O FIT Insole™ - Oboz proprietary insole is what weÕre known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance thatÕs unmatched in the industry.
- A3 Chassis™ - Two Piece Suspension - Independent TPU stabilizers provide torsional flex and allow for natural articulation while the single density EVA throughout provides cushioning and comfort.
- A3 Chassis™ - Integrated Shank & ESS Plate - The integrated shank reduces weight while providing proper support and flex points. The ESS forefoot plate mitigates over-flexion and protects from stone bruising.
- Tempest Outsole - The Tempest outsole reduces weight without compromise, featuring multi directional and perimeter lugs for traction, and active flex grooves for freedom of movement.
- No-sew TPU overlays - Light and fast construction with no-sew TPU overlays provide durability when moving quickly on your trail.
- Upper: Weather resistant open spacer mesh with no-sew panels | Synthetic TPU overlays
- Midsole: A3 Chassis™ - Two Piece Suspension
- Insole: O FIT Insole
- Outsole: Tempest Outsole
- Weight: 13.6 oz / 384 g (1/2 pair)
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.