SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Never Summer Mini Proto Board 21/22 - Kid`s (Item #QMPR)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Never Summer Mini Proto Board 21/22 - Kid`s
Item # QMPR
- Sized down - but by no means watered down - the Never Summer Mini Proto Snowboard is a replica of the adult Proto Synthesis board designed for little shredders with big dreams. Crafted with Never Summers Original Rocker Camber with an Extended Transition Area in the nose, the Mini Proto provides unmatched stability along with a do-anything, go-anywhere profile - perfect for young riders cutting their teeth all over the mountain. Features:
- Shock Wave Rocker Camber Shock Wave Rocker Camber gives you the shock of explosive power and the fluid feel of riding a wave. SWRC features longer camber areas under the bindings for huge pop and vice like stability with a smaller rocker area in between that retains quick turn initiation and flotation. The hallmarks of the patented Rocker Camber Profile.
- Extended Transition Area Never Summer adds a small flat section in the snowboard profile that improves both turn initiation and powder flotation.
- Flex Rating 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Dampness Rating 5 (1 Lively - 10 Damp)
- Vario Power Grip Sidecut Vario Power Grip Sidecut utilizes multiple radii creating extra contact points to enhance edge hold. A flat section in the rocker area provides a broad contact point when flexed, but allows the board to track straight and not catch when unbent. Flanking this straight section are two shallow radii, which provide the second and third contact points. Towards the ends of the sidecut are deep radii which render quick turn initiation and the final contact points
- Low Profile Tip/Tail A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and stability to your landings. Low Profile Tip/Tail also reduces the plowing effect in the nose for better glide to the next feature and superior float when its deep.
- NS Superlight Wood Core Never Summer uses a custom blend of wood species that was created to be the lightest weight yet durable core on the market. The NS Superlight Wood Core is CNC sanded in the custom wood working facility to a fraction of a millimeter. A tailored flex is perfected, giving their snowboards unequaled performance.
- Recluse Web Carbon Layup Strategically positioned to stiffen the board at the ends for edge hold pressure, spring, and stability. The Recluse Web Carbon Layup holds the integrity of the boards flex pattern over a long period and creates a powerful snap in and out of the turn.
- Carbon Max Laminate Technology More carbon equals more power and performance. The Carbon Max Laminate Technology combines an advanced top and bottom carbon matrix to maximize response and strength where its needed most. The result is a lightweight yet powerful configuration that provides torsional rigidity and energy transfer without sacrificing the control a rider needs.
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass The worlds best snowboard fiberglass, period. This advanced pre-hardened, pre-tensioned, layered laminate has added elastomer stringers between the 0 degree and 90 degree glass fibers (the length of the effective edge). This produces a stronger bond between the individual glass laminates giving our snowboards unmatched strength, edge hold and performance.
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass Bi-Lite Fiberglass combines many of the strength characteristics of Never Summers STS fiberglass with an ultralight glass fiber matrix. This delivers incredible freestyle and freeride performance without sacrificing durability.
- RDS 2 Damping System This lightweight system uses three narrower laminated dampening layers that provide the perfect combination of vibration, absorption, and stability. RDS 2 is the perfect balance of freeride stability and freestyle liveliness.
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers directly below the mounting area provide optimum vibration absorption and increase high-speed stability while reducing foot fatigue.
- Harmonic Tip / Tail Damper Harmonic Dampers in the tip and tail take out a high percentage of residual vibration by quieting the nose and tail. This enhances stability at speed, in variable snow conditions and on board landings without deadening the liveliness and pop of the cambered areas.
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls Never Summer was the first snowboard company to use and perfect Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls, and theyve never seen one crack. Unlike conventional ABS sidewalls that have a tendency to crack in colder temperatures, Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls maintain their integrity at any temperature.
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base Crown Plastics has developed an exclusive, super fast, durable sintered base specifically for higher end boards. Just the right amount of graphite has been added making the Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base the fastest Never Summer has ever used.
- Full Wrap Metal Edge
- Premium Coextruded Polymer Topsheet The Premium Topsheet is a durable, lightweight, scratch and chip resistant fiber backed thermoplastic. The premium topsheets also provide more grip than other topsheet materials, working as a built-in stomp pad. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Flex: Flex Rating 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Core: NS Superlight Wood Core
- Laminates: Recluse Web Carbon Layup, Carbon Max Laminate Technology, STS Pretensioned Fiberglass, Bi-Lite Fiberglass, RDS 2 Damping System, Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers, Harmonic Tip / Tail Damper
- Sidewalls: Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls
- Base: Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base
- Edges: Full Wrap Metal Edge
- Topsheet: Premium Coextruded Polymer Topsheet
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review