SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Camp // Hydration // Water Treatment // Thru Link InLine Filter (Item #13236)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Thru Link InLine Filter
Item # 13236
- Adding minimal gear to your pack, the Thru-Link inline filter is the simplest solution to clean water on the go. Just click it into your hydration reservoir and youre ready to filter as you drink and hike. Engineered for high-flow drinking, it makes it easy to stay hydrated on long day hikes and fast-paced missions. The filter is compatible with any reservoir system, and uses both hollow fiber technology and activated carbon to provide reliable, safe and taste-free water. At camp, the Thru-Link lets you use your reservoir as a gravity system for the luxury of pump-free filtration. Features:
- Keep Moving: Dont stop to filterjust scoop and go. Engineered specifically for high-flow, easy drinking.
- Two-Stage Filtration: Fast-flow hollow fiber removes pathogens, particulate & microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors.
- Quick-Connect: Compatible with any hydration reservoir system on the market.
- Proven: Used by the U.S. military for more than a decade; rugged ultrasonic welded housing for reliable durability.
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics). Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for removal of bacteria and protozoa.
- Material: Hollow Fiber, ABS, Nylon
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Dimensions: 1.6 in. x 7.5 in. x 1.6 in.
- Effective against: bacteria, particulates, chemicals, toxins, protezoa
- Filter pore size: 0.2
- Field cleanable: yes
- Flow: 1.5 liter per min
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review