MSR MiniWorks EX Purifier System
item # 56431
- Get the added viral protection thats critical in popular wilderness areas and developing countries with this comprehensive purifier and microfilter system. The MiniWorks® Microfilterour best-selling filter for demanding conditionsutilizes a ceramic/carbon element to filter out waterborne bacteria and protozoa, as well as particulate, taste and odors at 1 liter per minute. When viruses are a concern, the chlorine-based Aquatabs® purification tablets add viral defense. Together they provide the most reliable water possible in a compact, lightweight system thats great for backpacking and international travel. Features:
- Effective Against: Viruses (99.99%), bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate. Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard.
- Iodine-Free: Aquatabs tablets inactivate viruses without bad-tasting iodine.
- Reliable: Filters durable ceramic/carbon element ensures safe, taste-free watereven with frequent, heavy use.
- Field-maintainable: Filter can be cleaned repeatedly for full flow recovery with no tools required.
- *U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
- Weight: 1 lb
- Width: 2.75 in.
- Length: 7.75 in.
- Filter: Ceramic Plus Carbon