Home // Travel // Books, Guides, and Maps // Canoeing and Kayaking Florida 3rd (Item #1634040303)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Canoeing and Kayaking Florida 3rd
$9.97 (47% off)
Item # 1634040303
- Completely updated yet again, the latest edition of Canoeing & Kayaking Florida is the most comprehensive guide to the best of Floridas unique streams, springs, creeks, and rivers. Engaging and concise, yet filled with carefully selected details vital to any successful Florida paddling adventure, Canoeing & Kayaking Florida spares readers encyclopedic fluff in favor of practical, no-nonsense information. With expanded regional maps and revised river maps, Canoeing & Kayaking Florida is simply the best and most informative Florida paddling guide available.
- Several new paddling destinations have been added to this latest edition, including waterways like Shingle Creek, where a swift stream swishes through a cypress forest. Then theres quiet coastal Shell Creek and the mighty Apalachicola River, a big water destination with big sandbars, big hills, and a fast current compared to more intimate Florida waterways. Still other new streams await your arrival.
- For over 30 years, Canoeing & Kayaking Florida has provided the essential information needed to paddle the waterways of Florida. Paddling has grown steadily in Florida due in part to this excellent guidebook, the establishment of paddling clubs, the positioning of outfitters on rivers, and population growth. The rise in the use of recreational kayaks has also led to the rebirth of paddlings popularity. Let Canoeing & Kayaking Florida be your guide to the paddling possibilities in the Sunshine State.
- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Menasha Ridge Press; Third edition (November 22, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1634040309
- ISBN-13: 978-1634040303
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review