SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Skis // Line Ski Honey Bee Ski (Item #A210301801)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Line Ski Honey Bee Ski
$349.95 (22% off)
Item # A210301801
- Honey bees, they make the world go round. The Line Skis Honey Bee Skis will have a similar effect on you. Incorporating a womens specific design into the tried and true Honey Badger chassis, they rock a super poppy wood core with a low swing weight thatll help you bring those spins around town. Fatty edges and durable 4D fibercap construction mean you can bee-line for the rails without fear of blowing up, and the 92mm waist is ideal for buzzing through the park or straying from the hive to explore the rest of the mountain. Features:
- Early Rise™ Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a skis lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
- Rocker Profile 2mm Tip / 2mm Camber / 2mm Tail
- Symmetric Flex™ The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backward.
- 5-Cut™ Five different radiuses are blended into the skis sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Early Taper™ The widest part of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip and tail which reduces tail hook ups in powder.
- Thin Tip™ Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Aspenlite™ 100% Aspen wood for the lightest, most nimble feel.
- 4D Fibercap Construction 4 directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
- Fatty Base | Sintered 1.7mm High density sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed and better durability.
- Fatty Edge | 2.5mm x 2.2mm 30% thicker edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.
- Hardcap TPU
- Recommended Stance Back from Center 30 mm ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: Park & Pipe
- Tip/Waist/Tail Widths: 120 mm/92 mm/116 mm
- Tail Profile: FUll Twin Tip
- Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length: 16.5 m @ 166 cm
- Base: Fatty Base | Sintered 1.7mm
- Edges: Fatty Edge | 2.5mm x 2.2mm
- Core: Wood
- Sidewalls: 4D Fibercap Construction
- Skill Range: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review