SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Skis // Line Ski Honey Badger Ski (Item #A210301101)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Line Ski Honey Badger Ski
$349.95 (22% off)
Item # A210301101
- If youve heard of a honey badger, then these skis require no further explanation. But in case you havent heard: theyre ferocious, fearless, and willing to take on formidable predators many times their own size. The Line Skis Honey Badger Skis are built for the park-addicted jib-punk taking the same no holds barred attitude to the concrete and rails of the urban jungle as well as the terrain park. They have the energy and agility to attack rails and pop natural features like a badger tearing into a hornets nest, and super durable construction means theyll live to tell the tale no matter how many times they get stung. Features:
- Early Rise™ Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a skis lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
- Rocker Profile 3mm Tip / 4mm Camber / 3mm Tail
- Symmetric Flex™ The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backward.
- 5-Cut™ Five different radiuses are blended into the skis sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Early Taper™ The widest part of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip and tail which reduces tail hook ups in powder.
- Thin Tip™ Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Aspen Veneer An amalgam of Aspen stringers brought together for a lightweight, snappy, and engaged feel.
- Carbon Olliband Pre-stretched carbon down the center of the ski for added pop and play in freestyle skis.
- 4D Fibercap Construction 4 directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
- Fatty Base | Sintered 1.7mm High density sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed and better durability.
- Fatty Edge | 2.5mm x 2.2mm 30% thicker edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.
- Hardcap TPU
- Recommended Stance Back from Center 30 mm ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: Park & Pipe/li>
- Tip/Waist/Tail Widths: 120 mm/92 mm/116 mm
- Tail Profile: Full Twin Tip
- Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length: 19.5 m @ 177 cm
- Base: Fatty Base | Sintered 1.7mm
- Edges: Fatty Edge | 2.5mm x 2.2mm
- Core: Wood
- Laminates: Carbon Olliband
- Sidewalls: 4D Fibercap Construction
- Skill Range: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review