Line Honey Bee Ski
item # A220302201
regular price: $475.00 sale price: $319.98 (32.6% OFF)
- With entry level pricing and pro level performance, these a whole lot of reasons to be buzzing about the Line Skis Honey Bee Skis. If they're sweet enough for Taylor Lundquist to throw down on, they've surely got more than enough bumble for the rest of us. These things are fast, nimble, and extremely boostable. Plus, they're built with Line's Fatty bases and edges, not to mention a cap construction that makes them borderline indestructible. There's no sweeter sting than that. Features:
- Early Rise™ Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
- Rocker Profile 2mm Tip / 2mm Camber / 2mm Tail
- Symmetric Flex™ The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backward.
- 5-Cut™ Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Early Taper™ The widest part of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip and tail which reduces tail hook ups in powder.
- Thin Tip™ Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Stance Back from Center 30 mm
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Ski Gear Intended Use: Park & Pipe
- Tip/Waist/Tail Widths: 166 cm - 120 mm/92 mm/116 mm
- Tail Profile: Full Twin Tip
- Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length: 16.5 m @ 166 cm
- Base: Fatty Base | Sintered 1.7mm Ð High density sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed and better durability.
- Edges: Fatty Edge | 2.5mm x 2.2mm Ð 30% thicker edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.
- Core: Aspenlite™ Ð 100% Aspen wood for the lightest, most nimble feel.
- Sidewalls: 4D Fibercap Construction Ð 4 directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
- Skill Range: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker