SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // Lib Tech T Rice Orca Board (Item #20SN044)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Lib Tech T Rice Orca Board
Item # 20SN044
- Whats your idea of fun? Painting watercolors? Watching sportsball? Sitting on the couch giving the old thumbs a workout? Theyre all valid, of course, but if your idea of fun involves tossing yourself down mountains, snorkeling through bottomless snow, and breaching like a stoked out sea creature, boy do we have the tool for you. The Lib Tech T.Rice Orca Snowboard is king among all-terrain vehicles, and Travis Rices go-to tool for slicing up the resort and sidecountry alike. It rails groomers, smashes pow, floats like a dream, and handles spicy tech zones with ease. It is quite simply one of the most capable all mountain boards in the biz. Sound like fun? Features:
- C2X Technology A shorter, more aggressive banana rocker combined with cambers that sit more underfoot. Extra solid tip and tail pressure for power, pop, precision and end-to-end stability combined with a medium amount of pressure between your feet for carving, edge hold on ice and float in pow.
- Medium - Stiff Flex Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Horsepower (HP) Construction 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia Lighter. Environmentally Nicer. Smoother.
- Magne-Traction® Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Art by Mike Parillo @mikeparillo
- Graphic Inspired by Southern Resident Orca K-37 Rainshadow, Son of K-12 Sequim, Mervin MFGs Hometown
- Volume Shifted Ride this board 3-6 cm shorter than your normal board. ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain, Freeride, Powder
- Rocker Type: Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Flex: Medium - Stiff Flex
- Shape: Directional
- Core: Basalt, Wood
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass / Basalt Alloy Sidewalls:
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Base: Sintered Knife Cut Base
- Edges: Magne-Traction
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Bio Beans Top
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Inserts
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review