Lib Tech Cortado Board - Women's
item # 22SN055
regular price: $529.99 sale price: $419.98 (20.8% OFF)
- No worries, easy handling, and smooth riding are what make the Lib Tech Cortado C2 Snowboard so great. This all-around all-mountain ride does it all with style and simplicity. It has a slightly tapered shape with just a bit of setback in the stance for control and power down groomers and steeps, but it's balanced with a forgiving-yet-firm flex profile and poppy tail that allow for playful creative riding when the mood hits you. Just like a well-made Cortado, this board is approachable, balanced, and totally delicious. Features:
- C2 Technology Lib Tech worked with Travis Rice to develop this perfectly balanced all terrain contour. Mild rocker between your feet with powerful cambers to the tips and tails. Enough power pop and precision to technically hit the biggest wedges, enough float and freedom to rip the gnarliest AK pow lines. Carves the resort, plays in the park, and slays powder.
- Art by Tim Zimmerman
- Mervin Made Hand made at the Mervin Factory in Washington, USA with zero hazardous waste ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Flex: Medium Flex Ð The most versatile flex in the game for peak performance all over the mountain.
- Shape: Directional
- Core: Original Power Construction Ð 75% Aspen / 25% Paulownia Ð Light. Environmentally nice. Strong.
- Laminates: Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass
- Sidewalls: Birch Internal Sidewalls, UHMW Sintered Sidewalls, UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Base: Eco Sublimated TNT Ð The highest density UHMW and fastest base material without wax. TNT features a unique dual-layer thermal fusion Òphase alterationÓ process which aligns the molecular chains into an engineered crystalline structure. The titanium layer reflects light and heat, keeping the base at or near snow temperatures. The crystal layer is the fastest base material without wax, making it a very consistent sliding surface in a wide variety of conditions and wax wear lifecycles. Wax to conditions as normal, but the board will remain fast even as wax wears. TNT produces optimal graphic reproduction with the proprietary water based eco sublimation process. Easy to maintain easy to repair.
- Edges: Magne-Traction® Ð Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Topsheet: Eco Sublimated Poly Top Ð High strength, impact resistant, lightweight dimensionally stable UV and temperature resistant top material decorated using an environmentally friendly eco sublimation process.
- Binding Compatibility: 2x4