SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Skis // K2 Disruption 82Ti MxCell 12 TCx System Ski (Item #S2006030)
|Now Viewing: Default|
K2 Disruption 82Ti MxCell 12 TCx System Ski
$899.95 (10% off)
Item # S2006030
- Its the all mountain machine of your dreams. The K2 Disruption 82Ti Skis + MXCell 12 TCx Quikclik Bindings loves to play on the groomers, but has the stout flex and medium body to charge around the whole resort, laying over turns and blowing by Slow signs. As part of K2s new Disruption series, these neon monsters pack a serious punch thanks to Dark Matter Damping technology and a Titanal I-beam. Features:
- Speed Rocker Full camber with low rise tip for maximum edge contact.
- Aspen Veneer Core Lightweight and resilient, the perfect all around core material.
- Dark Matter Damping Space. The final frontier. The object of many a childs fascination. And yet with so much of this supra terra discovery, theres still so much to uncover. K2 has harnessed this great unknown these depths beyond the conception of gravity as we know it to improve edge contact on rough and firm snow. Its called Dark Matter Damping a process in where a polymeric damper is sandwiched between two layers of high modulus carbon, and strategically placed along the ski edge. While your grasp of the outer reaches of our celestial sphere may be limited, DMD is a much simpler construct: improved edge grip and control. And with more grip and control, you can push faster, harder, and pull in to the turn like never before. Get ready for liftoff, its time to rage.
- Titanal I-Beam Titanal runs tip to tail along the center of the ski, optimally shaped for stability and precision through the entire turn.
- PowerWall Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
- Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
- Includes MXC 12 TCx Light QuikClik Bindings DIN Range: 4 - 12
- Ski Gear Intended Use: Carving, All Mountain
- Tip/Waist/Tail Widths: 125 mm/82 mm/111 mm
- Tail Profile: Flat
- Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length: 17.8 m @ 177 cm
- Core: Aspen Veneer Core
- Laminates: Dark Matter Damping, Dark Matter Damping
- Sidewalls: PowerWall
- Skill Range: Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type: Speed Rocker
- Included Bindings: MxCell 12 TCx
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review