Goodr Wrap G - Save a Bull Ride a Rodeo Clown
item # G00067-WG-AM3-RF
- Offered in six different frame-and-lens combos, the Wrap G is much more dramatically curved than anything Goodr has offered to date, with generous coverage both side to side and top to bottom for more protection when moving at higher speeds. Polarized lenses are used across the board, along with co-molded rubber temple ends and interchangeable non-slip nosepieces to fine-tune the fit (two are included). Features:
- FOR CENTURIES THE SPANISH AND SOUTHERNERS HAVE TORMENTED BULLS FOR SPORT. THEIR MISERY HAS BEEN USED AS A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT. BUT WE AT GOODR KNOW THE TRUTH - BULLS ARE PEOPLE, TOO! CLOWNS HOWEVER ARE QUESTIONABLE. THE TIME HAS COME TO FLIP THE SCRIPT ON THIS AGE OLD TRADITION. SAVE A BULL, RIDE A RODEO CLOWN.
- Removable, anti-slip nose pieces in two sizes to prevent bounce.
- Special grip coating and temple grips help to keep the sunglasses on your face. That means no dirt flying into your eyes while theyre cycling along a dusty trail or skiing down a volcano.
- Full wrap allows for no obstruction or blind spots and increased coverage with better protection against the elements.
- WRAP G also has an anti-fog coating that is EXTREMELY effective and prevents the inside of this EXTREME wraparound lens from foggingeven with the EXTREMEST sweat. Nice.
- MIRRORED REFLECTIVE LENSES
- FOR REGULAR HEADS
- BEST FOR SOPHISTICATED TRICKS
- Includes: Microfiber bag