Goodr OG Vincent's Absinthe Night Terrors
item # OG-BK-TL1
- Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether youre haulin tail down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina. Features:
- NO SLIP - Goodr uses special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE - Goodr's frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED - Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO LEOPARDS - Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
- So named for the black fingernails and teal eyes of the late-and-great-tortured-artist and social-absinthe-alcoholic who most don't realize was also an ultra-long-distance sprinter. His famed Starry Night painting was inspired from an overnight 72K race he lost to Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. You can't make this stuff up.
- Materials: PC frame with grip coating
- Weight: 22 grams