Goodr Mach G - Add The Chrome Package
item # G00022-MG-CH4-RF
- Bringing classic aviator style to your outdoor pursuits, the goodr Mach G polarized sunglasses ditch the metal frames and fiddly nose pads for a flightweight design that resists bouncing and slippage. Features:
- With the goodr Chrome Package, your face looks especially elegant and classy. Compared to other plastics, chromenonium is quite stable and resistant to Vicegrip Syndrome. (That's where sunglasses suddenly start tightening and squeeze your head like an orange.) The uniquely shiny look provides complementary contrast and controppeddy piddledydoos in the wuzkuckle. We're not just making up empty jargon here. If you want classegance, Add the Chrome Package. It's a hoity-toity deloity.
- Lightweight frames resist bouncing when running, biking or beasting
- Special grip coating and silicone nose inserts help eliminate slippage when you're sweating
- Glare-reducing, polarized lenses with UV400 protection block 100% of the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Lens Material: Triacetate cellulose