SHIPPING ALERT: An Unprecedented Increase In Online Shopping Will Create Delays. LEARN MORE
Home // Snowsports // Snowboards // GNU Carbon Credit BTX Asym Board (Item #20SN004)
|Now Viewing: Default|
GNU Carbon Credit BTX Asym Board
Item # 20SN004
- Boasting GNUs O.G. Banana Rocker profile and time tested Magne-Traction® technology, the GNU Carbon Credit Asym BTX Snowboard is like a slice of snowboarding history. The once crazy technologies that have long since elevated snowboarding in the pantheon of shred continue to do the business today, because the latest iteration of the Carbon Credit rips for beginners and veterans alike. It packs a buttery smooth flex and an asymmetric core profile that guarantees an intuitive ride from edge to edge, and its perfect for the everyday freestyle ripper sniping side hits for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features:
- Original Banana Revolutionary all-terrain freestyle banana blend. Rocker between your feet with flat to mild camber to contact points. Mild tip pressure for unreal float and jibbing, solid pressure between your feet for easy turning and great ice edge hold. The best contour to learn on. Unreal everywhere!
- Asymmetry The human body is asymmetric. Turn mechanics on a toe and heel side turn are completely different. GNU builds in asymmetric balancing concepts to each side of your snowboard harmonizing with nature and creating a more efficient, less tiring, unreal ride.
- Level 1 Asym | Sidecut / Core / Asymmetric wood core allows for softer flexing on the heelside, with a deeper sidecut to match.
- Magne-Traction® Unreal edge hold; 7 strategically located and sized edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions.
- Art Raymond Biesinger / @raymondbiesinger ***Due to the size and weight of this product, $15 will be charged for shipping. (Shipping fees may vary depending on the number of items in your cart)
- Terrain: Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Rocker Type: Camber/Rocker/Camber
- Flex: Medium
- Shape: Asymmetrical, True Twin
- Core: G1 Asym Eco Core | Aspen / Paulownia I / II Sustainably harvested, light, strong and poppy.
- Laminates: Tri-Ax / Bi-Ax Fiberglass reinforcement for strength and pop.
- Sidewalls: UHMW UHMW sidewalls are super tough and environmentally friendly.
- Base: Eco-Sublimated Co-Ex Base Fast, tough, and easy to maintain.
- Edges: Magne-Traction
- Topsheet: Eco-Sublimated Poly Top
- Binding Compatibility: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review