Home // Snowsports // Tools, Safety, and Accessories // Era MIPS Helmet (Item #708280)
|Now Viewing: Default|
Era MIPS Helmet
$96.00 (20% off)
Item # 708280
- The popular Era MIPS helmet is designed for all-mountain action with feminine charm. The low-profile design of the Era MIPS features the proven performance of In-Mold Construction, our In Form Adjustable Fit System and adjustable venting. The Era MIPS is also equipped with the Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which can provide more protection in certain impacts. The Era MIPS offers incredible value without compromising featuresall in a stylish performance package. Features:
- In-Mold Construction In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet`s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- MIPS | Multi-Directional Impact Protection System MIPS is a step forward in helmet design and can provide more protection in certain impacts. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the Interior Foam Liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- Stack Ventilation Stack Ventilation was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting Allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- In Form™ Fit System A low-profile fit and stability system that makes it easy to dial-in the fit and feel of your helmet in seconds even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6 cm of fit adjustment, and the system also includes a separate vertical turning feature that adjusts the fore / aft tilt of the helmet on your head to enhance peripheral vision and optimize the fit of the helmet with goggles.
- Vertical Tuning All Giro helmets with integrated fit systems feature Vertical Tuning. Vertical Tuning dials in how the helmet sits on your head for a perfect fit, eliminating gaper gap and creating a seamless lockup with Giro goggles.
- Seamless Compatibility with All Giro Goggles For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- Small: 20.5 - 21.75 in
- Medium: 21.75 - 23 in
- Construction: In-Mold Construction, MIPS Equipped
- Fit System: Roc Loc 5 Fit System, On-The-Fly Vertical Tuning
- Ventilation: In Form Fit System, Vertical Tuning VENTILATION, Super Cool Vents with Thermostat Control, Stack Ventilation
- Certification: ASTM F2040 / CE EN1077
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review